The coming of the annual New Year’s holiday is celebrated as a time of new beginnings and fresh opportunities. Why not get an early start on embracing the “new” by welcoming in the new year in a fresh and unique way – by traveling abroad and spending New Year’s Eve somewhere exciting? And what European city is more exciting than Paris?
Spending New Year’s Eve in Paris allows you to experience the many attractions, outstanding cuisine and rich culture of La Ville-Lumiere (the City of Lights). Whether you seek a romantic New Year’s Eve beside the love of your life, want to savor the city’s dynamic night life with a few good friends, or explore its depth of history with other like-minded travelers, a properly planned and executed Paris New Year’s Eve event offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Coordinating such a trip on your own could be a challenge, so consider traveling with experienced professionals. Tauck, a premier tour company, has helped travelers enjoy the perfect vacation for 89 years. Tauck’s all-inclusive Paris New Year’s Eve Event takes care of everything for you, including hotels, sightseeing, on-tour transportation, special entertainment and a New Year’s Eve party you’ll never forget.
During Tauck’s five-night event, guests will:
* Stay at the historic InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel, a luxury property steps from the Place l’Opera and Rue St. Honore.
* Explore the Roman and Gothic origins of Paris with the themed tour “Lutece to the Age of Enlightenment.”
* Retrace the epic passion of Napoleon and Josephine’s love story.
* Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the world of French photographers, fashion designers and celebrities.
* Indulge in meals at spectacular venues closed to the public – a Tauck exclusive.
* Lunch at the Chateau de Vaux le Vicomte, a 17th-century chateau that inspired Louis XIV to build the world-famous Palace of Versailles.
* Learn the art of French cuisine and wine pairing with noted chef Susan Herrmann Loomis, a friend of the late Julia Child.
* Tour Palais Garnier, the Paris Opera and the Impressionist gallery of the Musee d’Orsay.
* Ring in 2015 with a gala New Years Eve celebration in the InterContinental’s grand ballroom, complete with hors d’oeuvres, dinner, music and dancing.