Sunday, January 10 was a star centered evening with the 73rd annual Golden Globes happening. All your favorite celebrities strutted the red carpet from Kate Winslet to Will and Jada Smith. The gowns were gorgeous and the tuxes were classy. These are the best and worst dressed of the night.
The Best Dressed:
- Laverne Cox looked glamorous on the red carpet. The train on the white dress completed the 40’s glam feel of the outfit.
- Kate Hudson showed off her amazing abs in a shimmering, two piece dress. The matching choker and pumps tied the whole monochrome outfit together.
- Lady Gaga went glamorous for the Golden Globes. Her loose curls and sweetheart, off the shoulder cut of the gown came together and made it the perfect Old Hollywood Glam style.
- Zoe Kazan’s gown was also to neutral toned for her skin tone and hair color. The stripes were very unflattering for her shape.
- Rooney Mara’s neutral gown blended in with her fair skin tone and made it look as though she was wearing nothing. The gown was very thin and almost see through.
- Kate Bosworth had a lot going on with her down. Not only was it already pink glitter, but it had diamond details on top of the sparkle. It was a bit too much. Pick one or the other next time.
- Jamie Lee Curtis looked far older than she is in her Victorian style gown. The flower detailing made it even more ancient looking. If the sleeves were a different style it would have worked better.