For the first time Queen Bee, Beyoncé, an artist that hasn’t been inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum is being featured in their fashion exhibition tomorrow July 22, 2014. The iconic star is not only known for her music but for her fashion being the best of the best and has moments of just simply rockin’ out.
In the Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall in Legends of Rock the following will be included:
- Rubin Singer’s leather and lace body suit, skirt and jacket from her Super Bowl performance in 2013.
- Givenchy’s black beaded and purple feather mermaid gown from the Met Gala 2012.
- Gareth Pugh’s gold Dress from the “Run the World (Girls)” video.
- One-Sleeve Black Leodard from the “Single Ladies” video.
- Stuart Weitzman patent leather sling-back red pumps, J Brand denim shorts, and White Tank-Top w/Stones from the “Crazy in Love” video.
- Theirry Mugler’s gold metal body suit with gold pumps from the “Sweet Dreams” video.
All these fashion moments brings a thought in our minds when we first saw them on Beyoncé. If you’re like me, you have definitely wowed her more than one, in a very good way. This woman can take anything and make it fabulous!
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a nonprofit organization that has educated fans, scholars and visitors from all over the world about the history and significance of rock and roll. It is continuously on their mission to celebrate, preserve collections and show exhibitions in interpretation of art. For more information visit www.rockhall.com.