How do you keep the weight off? How do I get my stomach flat? How do I stay motivated? What can I do to stay eating healthy? The main answer is, never quit! Quitting only means that you will have to start all over. It’s not easy, but once you see the results, you know you can do it. You have to say to yourself that you are ready to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. Follow these five workout tips, and you will begin to trek the right path to the finish line.
1. Don’t wait until the New Year. If you really want to make a change, do it now! Don’t wait for that ball to drop and a new year to come.
2. Do not start in groups- You are more likely to quit if your friend quits, or skip workouts if they skip. Do it for yourself, not them.
3. Be consistent- You have to want it bad enough to stick with the plan. It’s not going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it. If you can stay committed for the first 3 months, you will begin to see real changes.
4. Challenge yourself- Do not let cold weather, the holidays, or other excuses keep you from following through on your fitness plan. Challenge yourself and don’t let the excuses that everyone else uses around your stop you.
5. Nutrition- Most people underestimate the importance of clean eating. If you don’t eat clean you will lose weight, but you won’t lose inches. Most that want to lose weight want to lose inches, so cut out the processed foods and feed your body what it deserves.